The narrative of Tnuva – established as a Cooperative Society in 1926 and over the years becoming the largest food corporation in Israel - is interwoven with the story of the State of Israel.
Tnuva developed and grew in parallel to the Jewish settlement in the country, while taking upon itself national-social roles. Following the establishment of the State of Israel Tnuva fulfilled an important role in the development of Israel’s economy.
Tnuva closely accompanied all the historical milestones in the history of the Yishuv and the State. Hundreds of refrigerated trucks transporting fresh produce, bearing the Tnuva logo, made sure that every settlement and district across the country were reached every day, throughout the year.